Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20 Ultra update (Android 12 one ui 4.0 PROBLEM)

(Topic created on: 05-01-2022 01:10 PM)
Azharhussain
Apprentice
Options
Hello, messaging from UK. Just updated my phone yesterday to android 12 - 4.0 and straight away I am experiencing major problems. I cannot use the top of my screen on portrait mode. It does not let me tap on search bar on whatever app I am on. So there must be an issue with the touch screen due to the new update. Furthermore, my phone seems slow on 120 refresh rate which was not like this on android 11. I have gone into boot mode and cleared cache. All my apps are up to date. Is there any solution to this update issue or do I need to just sit back & wait for Samsung to roll out an update fix? 
35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I contacted three mobile, and they said that when they received the update they will push it out to all devices. (But also said it would be soon).
If you look here:https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-G988B/EVR/doc.html
This is the updates for the SM-G988B, which currently mentions nothing about Andrioid 12. So I don't think it has been released yet for this version of the S20 Ultra. But I presume it will be very soon.
Logan04
Pioneer
Options
Guys the update is here as i tought, 5th 09:30am of every month finally, thanks for your help 🙏🏻and answers Screenshot_20220105-094648_Software update_128686_1641376009.jpg
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I still haven't got mine...
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I presume I will get it later today
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
What is your service provider software version?
0 Likes
Logan04
Pioneer
Options
H3G
0 Likes
Members_RH0xW9v
First Poster
Options

Same here. Top part of the screen is not responding after OTA update. 

Xandecs
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much for this update. Was stressing myself out over the same problem. I was also using the Energy Bar app and after turning it off the problem was fixed! Thanks!

0 Likes
irmaladouce
Journeyman
Options

I just updated my Samsung S20 5G to Android 12  on Saturday 15 JAN 2022 and now this phone is literally useless. I can't open my banking apps, can't open Insta, can't open Samsung Member, etc. So many apps crashes and phone freezes and gone black and re-starting by itself. I have done all the troubleshooting to no avail. Had a chat with the Samsung tech at 4AM I am so stressed out and I have done all what they told me to but still NOT WORKING! Even during chat it kept kicking me out and phone gone black and re-started by itself. PLEASE HELP! 

Members_hVZgkwI
First Poster
Options

Did you get a solution for this? Mines updated on Sunday and can't use top of the screen either