Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boot menu recovery

(Topic created on: 20-08-2022 02:51 AM)
EYEamNOTalone
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone know how to get into this menu on the S20 Ultra anymore? It used to be as simple as holding down the power button and volume up after powering down the phone, then letting go of the power button when the logo appears, but this no longer seems the case 😩 

Please help, i dont have a pc to connect up to and i think my phone needs a deep dive, lol 😂

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Things have slightly changed now @EYEamNOTalone 

You will need to hook upto a laptop or sometimes inserting rhe earphones can work.

Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Plug your headphones in and then hold the buttons and you'll be prompted with the options
EYEamNOTalone
Journeyman
Options
Oh, ok cool thanks, i still have my wired headphones, i will give that a try. 🤟🏻😎🤟🏻
0 Likes
EYEamNOTalone
Journeyman
Options
Thankyou for the help, appreciated 🤟🏻😎🤟🏻
0 Likes