Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All notifications from this app are blocked

(Topic created on: 09-09-2023 02:03 PM)
Members_xcQjIq9
Apprentice
Options

I have downloaded an app called Mezurio which won't function without notifications.  However the app does not appear under Notifications in Settings.  When I choose "all system apps" it does then show, but won't allow me to switch on notifications - it stays greyed out and gives the message in the subject title above.

I have the latest Android software and the app is the current version.  I have rebooted the phone and uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

Has anyone any bright ideas, please?

76 REPLIES 76
PGHan
First Poster
Options

I got same issue, the app notification can not toggle

0 Likes
ojjjj
First Poster
Options
I think it's samsung way of stopping older watches from working. Like what apple do. Greedy gits .
0 Likes
MissGuinness
Student
Options

Doubt it. 

I filed a report with the app again and turns out they were able to duplicate the issue on their end and are working on a resolve.

Samsung 1

Apple 0

Try reaching out to the app manufacturer you're having issues with.

0 Likes
Tim98TA
First Poster
Options

I have been having the same issue with the ASAP app. Cannot turn notifications on. App developer said they were aware of it and it would be resolved with next app update. Update was done on 1/24/24. Issue still there.

0 Likes
DrmartyB
First Poster
Options

I'm having similar problems with the HDwificamPro app, although the camera works on my phone.

Members_Ph9TOAy
First Poster
Options

In the settings, notifications, it shows All apps, see the 3 dots top right and click show system apps. Sometimes apps you wouldn't expect to be there are hidden that way. Onces that's showing you should hopefully now see the app and can enable notifications from there, worked for me for "all goals" app

0 Likes
Members_NwHMJFV
First Poster
Options

Buckle up guys because I have the same problem with greyed out toggle for activating notifications for both Gboard and Google assistant! On my S24 Ultra. Super annoying. Feels like going back to the stone age without Assistant reminding me to leave for an appointment in time

There's no way it's "the developers" fault.

Samsung get your sh*t together. Write us a guide how to fix it or, you know what, how about you fix it yourself!

0 Likes