Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 08:36 AM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
I was denied on the 12th after all the crashes/time outs and tried again this evening with a dif card for deposit and it worked, got the order no, emails and agreement in klarna.
Bebuuk
Journeyman
Options

Same, keep getting declined 

0 Likes
Nanz89
First Poster
Options
Same man. Earning more money, better credit history and less outgoings. no missed payments yet still declined
0 Likes
AJ77
Explorer
Options
how many times you tried?
0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
Today only once worked first time, on the launch night/12th early hours it created 1 hard search and around 20 soft searches on my credit...so not exactly ideal.
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

klana gave me to refence numbers, one starting UK which i understand is my order number but its not recognised on Samsung website and Klana say they have not activated it yet...what ever that means, i assume until the deposit clears?

0 Likes
Bebuuk
Journeyman
Options

I think about 6 in total since launch and 1 today

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options
On the Samsung shop support page......
If you placed an order on Samsung.com using Klarna payment option and have not received an order confirmation from us yet, please note our technical team are working on a resolution, and will get back to you by end of day via email or text.
0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

Managed to get through the order on my PC but when it came to paying deposit my card issuer declined because it thought it was fraudulent activity, had my email from klarna saying dd is set up but no payment taken from samsung, just couldn't make it up, do I go through the order process again or wait and phone klarna in the morning, spoke to samsung just now and have been told nothing can be done till tomorrow.

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

Just spoke with the online chat and this was their response to my not receiving an order number from Samsung.

If you placed an order via Klarna and have not received an order confirmation, our Online Samsung Shop's technical team are aware of this and are currently working on a resolution. We will get back to you by the end of the day with an update via email or SMS.

I guess we just wait now.

0 Likes