Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 09:18 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Hullscotty1986
First Poster
Options

I ordered mine on the 12th, ultra black and it's still saying shopping requested. No email from dpd. Guess im not getting it today

0 Likes
1970blf
Explorer
Options

Given all the issues we've had, I'm half expecting to receive an actual bar of galaxy chocolate today rather than a phone from Samsung. 

Those disappointed that their delivery date has slipped may still have the last laugh. (unless you really like chocolate)

Hullscotty1986
First Poster
Options
Literally just got this text
Dear Samsung Customer, unfortunately your Galaxy S20 order has been delayed. We estimate that we will be able to deliver your order prior to 12th March. We are sorry for the delay and, to apologise, within the next 72 hours you will receive a £50 discount code via email that you can redeem through our website. You do not need to take further action at this time. Well send you a text to confirm when your delivery has been dispatched. Thank you for your understanding
0 Likes
Jonny1309
Explorer
Options

Ordered my black ultra on the 13th after unsuccessfully trying several times on the 12th, just had a text from samsung to say my order is delayed and should be delivered prior to the 12th and to apologise they are sending me a £50 discount code for the website. *****!

0 Likes
Feroz007
First Poster
Options

Hi I have same problem no phone and my deposit l don't know what do there any UK phone number please let me know thanks

0 Likes
Digitalcorporal
Pioneer
Options

@Hullscotty1986 wrote:
Literally just got this text
Dear Samsung Customer, unfortunately your Galaxy S20 order has been delayed. We estimate that we will be able to deliver your order prior to 12th March. We are sorry for the delay and, to apologise, within the next 72 hours you will receive a £50 discount code via email that you can redeem through our website. You do not need to take further action at this time. Well send you a text to confirm when your delivery has been dispatched. Thank you for your understanding

It's something at least.

Samsung Ireland are not giving me any info on when to expect it nor any gesture of compensation of any kind.

0 Likes
Digitalcorporal
Pioneer
Options

@1970blf wrote:

Given all the issues we've had, I'm half expecting to receive an actual bar of galaxy chocolate today rather than a phone from Samsung. 

Those disappointed that their delivery date has slipped may still have the last laugh. (unless you really like chocolate)

Honest to God wouldnt surprise me at this stage. Next year I think I'll give Nokia a try If they have anything good on offer. Cant justify continued loyalty to a company that refuses to engage and communicate with its customers. 

0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

So mine has always been a shipping date of the 20th and now is preparing dispatch

Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

Dont want to get your hopes up but mine has been in that state for the last two weeks; dispatched on March 9th on my order email, its supposed to be here on the 13th?

Adamw969
Navigator
Options

Ah right. This morning I checked and was still at the 20th. Must of changed during the day. Probably still got 10 days to wait then. 

0 Likes