Support

Open search

S10 Still not recieved Android 10 update

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Hi,

I still haven't had this update and smart switch doesn't work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Voyager
The next step is to flash the latest firmware using a program called Odin.For this you will need a PC. It is not without risk but if you follow the instructions properly you will be fine. You can download firmware from sammobile website. You need the latest firmware with btu csc. Its a 5 gig download. Using Google search for a tutorial for Odin which should give a link to Odin and a step by step guide.
Once you are done your phone should automatically update in the future. DON'T FORGET Back up your data before attempting anything.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Overseer
Hi,
For s10 last update was 6th November 2020
Highlighted
Observer
sorry you'll have to reset phone..thats what I was told..it worked..
Highlighted
First Poster

I already did a soft reset do you mean a hard, factory reset?

Highlighted
Voyager
In what way doesn't Smart Switch work? What is the current version of your software?
Highlighted

Smart switch says I'm up to date but I have android 9 and no security patch since 2019

Highlighted
Voyager
What is the current firmware? Settings, about phone,software and report back with baseband version
Highlighted
First Poster

Hi,

It's G973FXXU3ASH3

Highlighted
Voyager
That appears to be software used in Poland tied to one if a few different carriers. It is also the most recent for those providers. Where are you based?
Highlighted

I'm in the uk. I bought the phone sim-free. I need an update to run work email software what can I do to get it?

Top Liked Authors