Support

Open search

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

Highlighted
Helping Hand

Now my posts have been removed for Spam. Perhaps its a sign I need to do some work instead

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Now my posts have been removed for Spam. Perhaps its a sign I need to do some work instead


What posts? 

Highlighted
Helping Hand

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Now my posts have been removed for Spam. Perhaps its a sign I need to do some work instead


What posts? 


Me shaming you for being more Popular then the rest of us

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Now my posts have been removed for Spam. Perhaps its a sign I need to do some work instead


What posts? 


Me shaming you for being more Popular then the rest of us


It is what it is 

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Now my posts have been removed for Spam. Perhaps its a sign I need to do some work instead


What posts? 


Me shaming you for being more Popular then the rest of us


It is what it is 


714E77A4-FF76-483A-A12F-2006F38CD136.jpeg

Big hug @KillYourIdols 

Highlighted
Helping Hand
Why do I get to be Olive Oyl?
Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@KillYourIdols wrote:
Why do I get to be Olive Oyl?

Because you said you were the prettiest 

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@Fudgy31  Let’s go for a spin and listen to that song you keep going on about. We can Bud Up together 6108FD46-6DC2-4F65-9D1E-70CB2042CF30.jpeg

 

Gawd I’m handsome. By the way I’m on the left of the picture 

Highlighted
Explorer

So, after contacting urgent@thedx.co.uk (they actually replied quite quickly) I asked if it was possible to pick up from local depot and they obligingly sent me the details where my buds had gone- went there this morning and after around 10 mins of (anxious!) waiting whilst they looked for them, I was handed the parcel at long last! 😀😀

 

My ''journey":

Claimed 8th March

Validated 12th March

Went to processing sometime last weekend

Got the DX email 2nd April

Picked up from depot 8am this morning!

 

Highly recommended emailing the above address if you are having problems with your delivery/ would rather go to depot to pick up- they got back to me within a few hours.

 

Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting - am sure you'll get them soon!! 😉20190404_091944.jpg

 

Highlighted
Helping Hand

@ColonelPanicky wrote:

So, after contacting urgent@thedx.co.uk (they actually replied quite quickly) I asked if it was possible to pick up from local depot and they obligingly sent me the details where my buds had gone- went there this morning and after around 10 mins of (anxious!) waiting whilst they looked for them, I was handed the parcel at long last! 😀😀

 

My ''journey":

Claimed 8th March

Validated 12th March

Went to processing sometime last weekend

Got the DX email 2nd April

Picked up from depot 8am this morning!

 

Highly recommended emailing the above address if you are having problems with your delivery/ would rather go to depot to pick up- they got back to me within a few hours.

 

Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting - am sure you'll get them soon!! 😉20190404_091944.jpg

 


Welome Aboard. @Colin19 and @Fudgy31 will be along in a min in the speedboat to pick us up.

Top Liked Authors