Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The S10e is crashing and unstable after updating to Android 12

(Topic created on: 20-12-2022 05:23 PM)
oscarnancy234
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I decided to do all updates, including the Jan 1st security update, after learning that you get a notification when your microphone or camera are used. The updates completely destroyed my phone, everything crashed, and there are bugs everywhere. I will give you a few examples:

(Notifications should appear for bank apps)

YouTube music and the YouTube app constantly crash or don't work

The Google Play Store didn't open 10 minutes ago, so I need to cancel my subscription

There is a lot of lag and sluggishness when using the Google Chrome browser

I don't receive notifications from Whats-App until I open the app and unlock my phone when my internet connection is down while my phone is locked.

There are no apps available for adding to Never sleep.

The situation has been a complete mess. The problem has occurred multiple times since I tried all the apps, all the generic solutions available, including cleaning the cache/data, relogging and restarting the phone several times in Safe Mode. Everything has been tried. Due to the fact that these apps came up with the device, I cannot reinstall them. I browsed through every setting I could find related to anything such as unrestricted background usage and so on. I cannot do a factory reset as I have many authenticators (either personal or from work) and the banking app and they require a lot of phone calls to set up. A fix for this update needs to be released ASAP as I understand that I am not the only one with a lot of issues after the update. It is not guaranteed that a factory reset will work after an update. There is a good chance that Samsung's latest software update is causing these issues, so they should be reported to either Google or Samsung.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0