Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG S10+ Ruined since new Ui update

(Topic created on: 13-02-2022 10:15 AM)
Misterk7
Journeyman
Options
Hello guys,
My phone wont fast charge anymore. Its draining very fast.
It disconnects from youtube/chromecast.
Delayed msgs coming through sometimes 24hrs later on snapchat etc.
Webpages on both smasung internet and chrome constantly crash.
Issues connecting to my car.

Im obviously waiting for a new update to end my misery. Not willing to invest in a new Samsung until i see better system updates with more reliability.

Ive reset phone done partition cache and done a full reset of factory settings with no joy.
Im constantly checking google play store and galxy store and the system but nothing forthcoming.

When you have testers around the world Samsung why have you put out a Ui update with so many errors affecting people around the world it makes no sense. Poor work on this occasion unfortunately.
Samsung will not admit there is an issue and at least tell us there's work in motion.

Please comment if your having similar issues.
All my issues are not listed but my phone is useless now. When us customers are spending £1000+ plus we expect better on tech.

Rant over.

Samsung sort yourself out"

Thanks for reading👍🏻

10 REPLIES 10
KrisH82
Journeyman
Options
I'm also having real issues. Fast discharge, slow charge, Play store won't update. All since I downloaded android 12 on Friday. It's madness
Misterk7
Journeyman
Options
There was a UI update in the galaxy store. But it didnt fix anything for me. I need a system update
0 Likes
nillandud
Apprentice
Options
Battery trouble definitely but now you mention those things in having trouble too I didn't put down to the update
Misterk7
Journeyman
Options
For me 100% it was the update. Still awaiting a fix
saraLala
Explorer
Options

My phone is freezing after the update that much I can't even use it. How can Samsung not check what happens after the update so now many of us suffer issus. So annoying.

Misterk7
Journeyman
Options
I had this issue but it calmed down. Best advice is do a restart on your phone. Then turn on ohone and do all the updates awaiting in the galaxy store and google play store. It should help as those apps need to update your phone and the app to your latest phone update 🤞🏼👍🏻
0 Likes
saraLala
Explorer
Options

You mean factory restart? I can't even swipe left and right on the menu at the moment. I don't think version of apps are causing my issues. 

0 Likes
Misterk7
Journeyman
Options
No-Restart next to turn off option. When you press ppwer off its next to that. Im not samsung so only guesses that worked for me.
0 Likes
saraLala
Explorer
Options

Oh, I tried that so many times. And I also clicked on "wipe cache partition" and "repair apps" in recovery mode. The only thing I didn't try is factory reset, but I really don't want to do it since there is so much work to transfer all my data. But sadly I think I will have to. And if that doesn't fix my issue, I guess buying a new phone is the only option left, but definitely not a Samsung phone.

0 Likes