Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10+ is better than the newer models!

(Topic created on: 02-07-2022 10:37 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Wow. What a great choice I made! Recently, I bought a used Galaxy S10+ smartphone in excellent condition and it's practically new (the only wear is in the battery, everything else is pristine, like new)! The only phone Samsung makes to feature a dual front camera (I think) and has way more features than the newer models (microSD, even with my 512GB of internal storage, heart rate sensor, AUX port, Dual sim without compromising on SD slot, and so much more!) The only drawback is the WiFi, Bluetooth, camera, charging speed and processor on this phone, but the difference between a newer model is minimal. It's just way better! No need for USB-C adapters and to waste money on extra internal storage!

If you need a new phone, get this one!
6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have to admit that the older devices were great with features.
My Note FE, based on the fabled Note 7. Has all those features and Iris scanning etc.
Yes the newer phones are faster and better cameras.
But I just love using the older phones.
Headphone jack and SD card slot I do miss the most.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I love using older ones too, when you turn it on after a while of not using it, the nostalgia starts hitting then you think "are we going backwards?" LOL!
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah I love switching them on after a long time to remind myself.
I did a post on my phone a while ago
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/other-smartphones/galaxy-note-7-fan-edition-nostalgic-look-back/...

I used it for a week and was surprised at how much I still enjoyed the experience
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Previously owned S10+(upgraded to S21U) my opinion that phone was a masterpiece from Samsung
Thomasalive07
Navigator
Options
Unfortunately you will not be getting one ui 5.0
0 Likes
StevenNEUK
Explorer
Options

I used a S3 for 6 years without issue until the S10e came out, the world wont end because someone doesn't have an update with a few extra settings.

0 Likes