Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Problem with missed call notification on Samsung Galaxy S10. I do not see the badge notification for missed calls

(Topic created on: 21-11-2019 05:52 PM)
gaddy
Journeyman
Options

Good evening.
I have a problem.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 . I would like to know why my missed calls do not appear. In other words, I do not receive notification of missed calls (that badge does not appear on that green button on the screen (phone). I do not see missed calls. Since I bought this phone I have this problem if I can call it that. I made an update and the operating system is updated.
What can I do to have that badge which appears on the button when I have missed calls. I also asked myself this question. I followed some tutorials, instructions but in vain. I did not solve anything.
What's the problem? And how can I solve it? I really don't know when I get a call, I don't see missed calls just if I tap on recent calls I see but no badge notification on the green button on the screen (green telephone button).
Thank you in advance

Go to solution
30 REPLIES 30
SV19
First Poster
Options
It worked for me too. Uninstalled clean master and the notifications were back to normal.
0 Likes
Vishal1212
First Poster
Options

simply unistall truecaller

0 Likes
DaveR1
First Poster
Options
Hi Samsung S10,
I removed clean master and it worked. I have reinstalled another similar product.
0 Likes
Sam1965
First Poster
Options
any one can help me

hi , can u help me , on my S10+ i get notification at same time everyday , but i cant see on the notification bar , for this specific notification .
So i dont know what app is giving me this notification , how can i solve this issue , as i prefer to have all the notification on silent
0 Likes
jussjoy
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Click on Phone dialer then ➡️ Recent,  then ➡️ 3 dots, then ➡️ Settings ➡️ Supplementary services ➡️ Call waiting ➡️ Toggle to ON 

Your problem will be solved. You will start getting Other calls beeping notifications while you are on other call, and you can also see missed calls on Call logs. :smiling-face:

Regards

Joy

0 Likes
Zadgor
First Poster
Options

Hi

Open Clean Master...Tools..Notification cleaner..."off"

0 Likes
rucab
First Poster
Options

Is clean master a third party app? I don't have it on my phone and still don't get a badge icon for missed calls

0 Likes
gaddy
Journeyman
Options

Yes of course Clean Master is a third party app. You can find it in Google Play Store.  It is not an application that comes pre-installed on Samsung phones or that belongs to Android or Samsung or any other brand. It is a third party application.

0 Likes
Hw94
First Poster
Options

Holy moly. I've been having this issue for so long. I didn't know what the issue was. I tried everything I possibly could. After deleting clean master I started getting all of my missed call notifications. Thank you so much. You are a life saver

0 Likes
Note 9 Issues
First Poster
Options

My Note 9 phone had the same issue and i solved it by disabling the HIDE NOTIFICATIONS  in the  list of apps listed in CLEAN MASTER - NOTIFICATION CLEANER which was the culprit. Now the phone icon shows missed calls by number.

0 Likes