Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I only get notifications when I unlock my S10+

(Topic created on: 01-03-2022 11:07 PM)
JetsetRM
Student
Options

I've had this strange issue since I've owned the phone and haven't seen anyone else complain about it, but I won't get certain notifications until I unlock my phone, so I'll get spammed with emails, youtube, twitch, texts, ALL at once the moment I unlock my phone. I'd really prefer to get notified the moment I receive them. I've checked through battery and notification settings and can't seem to find the problem. Please help!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Yes. You need to go in setting and Notification. And check becouse sometimes the phone puts the apps to sleep and some of them has the Notification blocked and you have to allow them.Screenshot_20220301-230134_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20220301-230130_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20220301-230006_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
If you look at my Prime app i have Notification on "Blocked"
Just hold.your finger on the app that you want to recive notification on the home screen and pres on the small "i" and open notifications centre. And allow itScreenshot_20220301-230620_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
JetsetRM
Student
Options

It's not individual apps, it's ALL apps. If I blocked them, notifications wouldn't ever appear. They DO appear, just only when I unlock my phone.

yohz
Apprentice
Options
Hi is this issue fixed? I have the same issue on my s10 plus
BrookiePoo
First Poster
Options

I am having the exact same issue on my S22 Ultra. I just unlocked my phone from sleeping and I get all these emails, game notifications and even a text message that said it was sent to me the night before but I'm receiving it at 6 am. 

0 Likes