Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - I just installed the latest S10 software and now the app buttons don't work 3rd Feb 2022

(Topic created on: 18-02-2022 12:38 PM)
MT03Flyer
Apprentice
Options

After installing the latest software as recommended by Samsung, my S10+ app buttons do nothing ..... unless I press the bottom left option to display recently used apps, then go back to home. Then I can use an app once but only once before pressing the display recently used apps (3 vertical lines at very bottom left of screen) and going home again. Then I can use another app ... just once etc.  

Now On Android Version 12 - build no SP1A.210812.016.G975FXXUEGVA4

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Since installing the new update
Try clearing the phone cache

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/
May help
0 Likes
MT03Flyer
Apprentice
Options

Thanks, I just tried it and it made no difference 🙄.

saraLala
Explorer
Options

I have the same issue! My Samsung s10 phone is unusable after the update. 

0 Likes
MT03Flyer
Apprentice
Options
What a bloody bother!
0 Likes
saraLala
Explorer
Options

I can't believe it. Can you please post if you found the solution to this problem? I am really losing my mind. Hope someone from Samsung is actually reading this. I paid 1000€ for this phone. It can't just not work after the update. 

0 Likes
saraLala
Explorer
Options

Can please someone confirm that factory reset fixes the issue? I really don't want to do this. And I also think this will not solve the issue because I already cleared the cache, what else can factory reset do. 

0 Likes