Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 28/03/19 14:38)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

 

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

 

Anyone else in a similar situation?

 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Reply
1,340 REPLIES 1,340
DanielJLMiller
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
What time did you guys receive the email. Mid day late evening etc? Gives people an idea of when to look out for it.
0 Likes
Reply
Mevis
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@DanielJLMiller wrote:
What time did you guys receive the email. Mid day late evening etc? Gives people an idea of when to look out for it.

I got my e-mail in the evening. Although it is completely random because the e-mail is sent when the courier has picked-up the package. I talked with DX and Samsung has a tracking number for your buds in advance and then when the buds are picked up by the DX courier the tracking number gets activated and you get an e-mail regarding your delivery.

Regards,
Mevis

RAZ4
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Mevis wrote:

@DanielJLMiller wrote:
What time did you guys receive the email. Mid day late evening etc? Gives people an idea of when to look out for it.

I got my e-mail in the evening. Although it is completely random because the e-mail is sent when the courier has picked-up the package. I talked with DX and Samsung has a tracking number for your buds in advance and then when the buds are picked up by the DX courier the tracking number gets activated and you get an e-mail regarding your delivery.

Regards,
Mevis


How long it took after your claim was processed?

0 Likes
Reply
DanielJLMiller
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Mevis wrote:

@DanielJLMiller wrote:
What time did you guys receive the email. Mid day late evening etc? Gives people an idea of when to look out for it.

I got my e-mail in the evening. Although it is completely random because the e-mail is sent when the courier has picked-up the package. I talked with DX and Samsung has a tracking number for your buds in advance and then when the buds are picked up by the DX courier the tracking number gets activated and you get an e-mail regarding your delivery.

Regards,
Mevis


Yes thats generally what it is. Hopefully mine ship tonight as im off next week and they'll be going to work lol *shrugs*

0 Likes
Reply
Mevis
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@RAZ4 wrote:

@Mevis wrote:

@DanielJLMiller wrote:
What time did you guys receive the email. Mid day late evening etc? Gives people an idea of when to look out for it.

I got my e-mail in the evening. Although it is completely random because the e-mail is sent when the courier has picked-up the package. I talked with DX and Samsung has a tracking number for your buds in advance and then when the buds are picked up by the DX courier the tracking number gets activated and you get an e-mail regarding your delivery.

Regards,
Mevis


How long it took after your claim was processed?


It took around a day or two.

0 Likes
Reply
Gilani
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi everyone, 

 

Just an update. I have received my galaxy buds today.

So that's mean they have started dispatching them.

Hope everyone will get the free buds 😉

 

 

WhiteHartMart
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Fudgy31 Makes no sense does it - mine was validated on the 12th yet still no movement. Its always like this with these big promotions - working in date order just seems too obvious!!

0 Likes
Reply
Banksybird
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

My buds also delivered today! Completed form 8 March validated 9 March received email from DX 27 March got buds 28 March 😃

0 Likes
Reply
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

i disagree

 

they should have shipped with the phone,  would of saved a lot of money in courier charges

0 Likes
Reply
RAZ4
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Agree with u
0 Likes
Reply