Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s10e won't accept swipe pattern

(Topic created on: 21-08-2021 05:00 PM)
VirtualDroid
First Poster
Options

Hello!

For the last 12 hours, my Galaxy s10e won't accept my swipe pattern to unlock. I've rebooted it several times by holding volume down and the power button, but it still won't work. I swear I'm entering the same pattern I've entered every day for the past year, but it won't accept it. At first it was locking me out for 30 seconds, but now it's locking me out for 2 minutes each time. At this point I'm willing to factory reset it if necessary, but I don't know how. Any ideas?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello, I'm afraid there is no way to bypass security, you have to go to Technical Service.
I hope I'm wrong. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The only option is if you have previously activated Find my mobile in the phone settings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hi @VirtualDroid 

As @Ventor * (apologies, I mentioned the wrong person) mentioned, you'll be able to unlock your phone by using our Find My Mobile feature, but only if it's been enabled on your phone: https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

If you're unable to do so, I'd advise taking this to one of our Support Centres but please bare in mind, our engineers will completely wipe your phone before inspecting it/unlocking it.

0 Likes
VirtualDroid
First Poster
Options

I do not have FindMyMobile enabled. Unfortunately the support representative said there's nothing they can do because it's a work phone, but nobody at my work is working over the weekend. It looks like I'll have to go without a phone until Monday. 😕

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Ah okay. As it is a work phone, it would be best to go through your employer. 

0 Likes