Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD Notification

(Topic created on: 07-03-2019 03:59 PM)
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options

So the time is nearly upon us! 

24 hours until people should start receiving those lovely DPD email and texts to let us know the phones are on the way..

As abit of fun I set this topic up so people can share the time they get their notification that there device is shipping to them, just abit of fun 🙂

So when you get your delivery heads up, let us all know here!

150 REPLIES 150
andy19461
Apprentice
Options

Pre-ordered mine on Sunday (3rd) from O2, just had delivery  confirmation for tomorrow!

0 Likes
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options

@andy19461 wrote:

Pre-ordered mine on Sunday (3rd) from O2, just had delivery  confirmation for tomorrow!

Which model Andy? I know the ceramics seem to being sent out readily even just a few days ago...

0 Likes
andy19461
Apprentice
Options

Samsung Galaxy S10 Prism Black O2 Refresh FLX 8GB Set 7 £24

0 Likes
raf_shc
Pioneer
Options

Panic Over for me. Website is finally saying 'Preparing for Dispatch'. Phew! Still no official email from Samsung or DPD but I'm sure it's progressing and anticipated delivery will be tomorrow.

0 Likes
MitchBuckley
First Poster
Options

Still says 'Input Valid Order Details' when I try to track the order. Ive had absolutely no information from Samsung apart from an order reference and I ordered on the 21st of Feb. I thought Samsung were better than this!

0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Still just saying "order placed" for me!

0 Likes
Pete22
Apprentice
Options

Looks like it must just be EE that have issues getting it out on time. Got plus 512gb in ceramic white and no delivery details after the text that said it won't be sent on the 8th...think I'll be waiting till next week 😫😫😫

0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options

Screenshot_20190307-162952_Inbox.jpg

Huzzah!

0 Likes
Kriegar
Explorer
Options

Anyone else got the delivery confirmation email from samsung but not a confirmation from DPD?

0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
Have you checked the DPD app? I've got no txt from DPD but the app confirmation showed seconds after the email arrived.
0 Likes