Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

camera - photo sequence only via volume button

(Topic created on: 13-12-2021 04:40 PM)
McVitas
Pioneer
Options

Hello, seems like some update broke this. It was normal that holding a shutter button onscreen was doing fast photo sequence, but now it is recording a video instead! I found out that I CAN make a sequence by holding the volume button, but can this be changed? I don't see any related settings

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@McVitas: If you have the Take Burst Shot setting enabled, then you need to swipe gently downwards on the Shutter button and hold the position in order to enable the feature. If done correctly, a counter will appear to indicate how many images you've captured in the burst shot.  

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
KholaI
Options

Hey @McVitas 

You can change the settings by heading into the Camera app > Settings icon > Tap on 'Swipe Shutter button to' > Select 'Take burst shot'.

0 Likes
McVitas
Pioneer
Options

Do you mean the settings where the other choice is "Create GIF"? I already have it set to Take burst shot and it I tap and hold it records video, so that's not it. Anyway what does it mean "swipe"? It's tap and hold. If I swipe it I create another shutter icon somewhere else on the screen, so this is kind of confusing.

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@McVitas: If you have the Take Burst Shot setting enabled, then you need to swipe gently downwards on the Shutter button and hold the position in order to enable the feature. If done correctly, a counter will appear to indicate how many images you've captured in the burst shot.