You can take further steps -
In Chrome, open settings,
1. Click on Security and privacy > Clear browsing data > Advance > tick 1st 3 check boxes > click on Clear data
2. Go back to settings and click on Site settings > Cookies > select block third party cookies
3. Go back to Site settings, click on Notifications > toggle it on.
4. Go back to Site settings, click on Pop-ups and redirects, ensure that it is toggled off.
5. Go back to Site settings, click on Ads, ensure that it is toggled off
6. Go back to Site settings, click on Automatic downloads, ensure that it is toggled on (Ask first)
Same for Clipboard and USB - toggled on (Ask first).
Hope this helps.
You can also do the steps laid out on this page: Deactivate Notifications from Websites on my Samsung Phone | Samsung HK_EN
You likely (intentionally or intentionally) visited a website with some sort of malware. Between this and the above answer, you should be sorted.