Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken screen

(Topic created on: 08-04-2021 04:09 PM)
AP4
First Poster
Options

I have a Galaxy S10, it has been dropped and now the screen is black, but when I unlock it it is green so i cant seen anything. I have found out that it has not been backed up so all my photos, videos etc are lost, is there anyway for me to get these back using another device or transferring them without having to use the S10?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Use Smart Switch for PC to back up your photos etc
karlosslim
Pioneer
Options
Or sin into your Gmail account and back it all up from there
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Get a usb c to hdmi cable which will let you use samsung dex on your phone and will show your phone on the tv so you can backup things while being able to see what you are doing.
Podcasts101
Explorer
Options
He can't do that if he can't see it
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I got an old key board and used that to type my pass hitting the up arrow first then enter at the end. I never had the luxury of being able to get one of the hmdi/USB multi adapters so ended up losing most of my stuff so the S10 too. Same with green screen but no touch capabilities.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I should have explained I used the USB to USB-C adapter that came ith the phone. The help of a HDMI to another screen would have been helpful but Samsung help never pointed me towards that being a success so I couldn't justify spending 30+ quid on an adapter that I wouldn't know would work.
0 Likes