Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turns on torch

(Topic created on: 21-12-2021 08:24 PM)
TheGaffer
First Poster
Options
Can anyone help with this issue.
When ever my phone 'Galaxy Note 20 Ultra' connects by Bluetooth to my Car 'Renault Koleos 4wd 2020', it turns the phones torch on. Remains on till either turn off manually or when exiting the car disconnected.
Tried various things except factory reset.
Can't think that I'm the only one who has had this happen.
Thanks with anticipation.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@TheGaffer: Can you try heading to Settings > Advanced Features > Bixby Routines, to see if you have any routines set up to enable the Torch app following a Bluetooth connection? If this isn't applicable, try restarting your Note 20 Ultra in Safe Mode to see if the issue persists. This will disable all third party apps, and help to see if the problem is stemming from an external source. 

To enter Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode. To exit Safe Mode, restart the device as you would normally. 

0 Likes
TheGaffer
First Poster
Options
Yep tried all those. Even chatted with Samsung over messaging service. Nothing seems to work. Asked at car dealers no Idea??
0 Likes