Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note20 Ultra bubbles

(Topic created on: 17-06-2021 08:18 PM)
thatguy13882
First Poster
Options

I have  a noteworthy ultra and it has what seems like a factory set screen protector.

It has since started showing bubbles beneath the display, doesn't look like it can be easily removed/ it's part of the device

Just looking for advice if cool

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
It should just peel off fine once you lift the edge. I peeled mine off just fine to install a tempered glass protector.
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
They'll don't last very long like Fiona26 I also peeled mine off I'd advise getting rid of it and getting a more durable one
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @thatguy13882 

It's just a plastic tpu factory fitted screen protector so will just pull away.

But as removing it will leave your phone screen open to scratches etc I would suggest a replacement screen protector or a case with one pre fitted.

I prefer the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector on my Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G as it's the best available that adheres to the while screen using special silicone adhesive and works very well with the fingerprints sensor.

There are other options available but I wouldn't recommend the versions with the glue just around the edges of the screen protector as they tend to just pop off ! 

There are plastic tpu options available too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Bought my Note 20 Ultra last Halloween, still have the original screen protector on 😁

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes