Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 preordered... Arriving tomorrow!

(Topic created on: 18-08-2020 10:22 PM)
Rish2
Apprentice
Options

Just got a confirmation from Samsung and DPD... Order has been shipped and arriving tomorrow. 

Note 20 Ultra + Buds live.

Done via the upgrade lounge. 

Also, the preordered Galaxy Watch 3 is arriving tomorrow 19/08.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
PHOTOM
First Poster
Options

I got the same one - but Samsung is saying that these notifications have been sent by mistake.  The order will ship on 20th with delivery on 21st.  

0 Likes
Rish2
Apprentice
Options

:smiling-face:

Thanks for letting me know..

Got excited unnecessarily :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
OllieN
Explorer
Options

Odd, mine was showing as scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Plus I've just received confirmation that it's shipped. 

Guess I'll have to wait and see what happens.

0 Likes
Rish2
Apprentice
Options

Same here... All 3 products are shipped and arriving tomorrow as per email and also on Samsung order page 

0 Likes
satty2k9
Apprentice
Options

had notification at 7am to advise it will it will arrive tomorrow and upon tracking in Dpd, its showing as parcel on the way to the local depot and while writing this, samsung sent another email stating buds live are on the way.

I paid extra to have it delivered before 1030, let's see if it turns up. 

0 Likes
Rish2
Apprentice
Options

Guys.. It has arrived a few minutes ago... Thanks Samsung. 

M17tty
Pioneer
Options

Mine also arrived earlier straight from Samsung. Phone was boxed with live earbuds included in the package. Galaxy watch was also in there too but no watch strap that I’d ordered. Strap is due on Friday from my account order details. And no, I’m not made of money........I’ve treated myself after 2 years of saving from work bonuses!

0 Likes
ARK22498
First Poster
Options

Mines still saying processing should I contact Samsung about this or wait and see if it changes tomorrow before calling the support centre

0 Likes