Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with the Galaxy Note20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 19-05-2022 05:35 AM)
ItzZia
Navigator
Options

Hello everyone!

So this is not a question what I'm writing about today, I would to share you all my experience with this smartphone.

I have used my Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for like 3 weeks and sure it was the best ones from the market. The display is nice, so as the camera module and it's storage capacity which will last me for a long period of time. Although I don't download or save much stuff on my phone it's still the best. Performance is great and battery lasts ok I would say. But speaking about performance and battery, I was a bit disappointed how the phone's chipset copes with the battery. It should last me all day from morning to evening even when I'm not using the phone. A 4,500mAh does the job but why does the chipset drain my battery. Sometimes when I play a game or do something on my phone, it feels slightly warm. Other than that, the phone is great with the exynos 990 chips, but even better if I had the Snapdragon one.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's great to hear your enjoying your new phone @ItzZia  👍 

When playing games especially if it's a resource hungry one or playing for extended periods of time then this will draw on more resources in the phone and create heat as it works harder although the cooling system inside the phone will help dissipate heat build up to a point it's also advisable to remove any case to stop it from hindering the heat dissipation.

Using more resources will come hand in hand with more battery drain.

If your going to be a regular gamer then perhaps carry a lightweight portable power bank !

The Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC in my personal experience has been good at optimisation providing more battery time than the Exynos SoC phone's I've owned. 

A new phone will take around 2 weeks to fully optimise while it's in the learning phase.

And the battery itself won't hit peak optimum output until its been charged and discharged a few times.

Try also going into your phone's Battery and Device Care and hit the optimisation button.

Also in that section tap on battery after a full days usage and it'll present you with a list of apps that has been using the battery so you can then decide to either leave them be or perhaps put some in sleep or deep sleep mode.

Using dark mode helps too.

There are some more battery saving tips if you perform a forum search.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

ItzZia
Navigator
Options
Thank u ever so much. Do you think my phone with the exynos chip can last me a lifetime?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Your phone is covered by a limited 2 year manufacturers warranty @ItzZia so that'll cover you for any software or hardware faults that are not accidental damage.

If you look after the phone and perhaps use a case and screen protector this would potentially stop damage from accidental bumps and drops.

Samsung send software and security updates to keep the phone up to date and protected too for 3 years.

More information here > https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-android-updates. 

The battery however will naturally decrease in output over time but can be replaced by an authorised Samsung engineer.

On the question if the phone will last a lifetime that depends on how it's looked after and used.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

ItzZia
Navigator
Options
Ok. Thank u so much
0 Likes