Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exciting and official news about the new Note

(Topic created on: 22-01-2022 11:33 PM)
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/events/unpacked/

All this sounds very exciting, really looking forward to next month, especially that there was no Note last year. 

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
3 REPLIES 3
GothicGeisha
Navigator
Options
Link says S
I think they may be done with the Note series tbh due to the "welcome" the note 20 got, gutted as it's my fave type of phone, but I have the note 10 & my mate got the Note 20 but wasn't happy with it & returned it. Note sales been in decline since that one that kept exploding, but the Z-fold series looks like it will be pushed as the new flagship model from now on, that got a huge fanfare welcome in the UK on release, I kept looking at it myself, but decided the Sim operators are being greedy with their contracts, I'm on unlimited everything now with o2 & just paid off the note 10, was something like £40 a mth for air & £30ish for device on 2yr? But for me get the new Fold, it would be 99quid upfront, & around 99quid a mth for device & airtime combined over 3yrs. Airtime would be renewed at 50 something a mth. But o2 meant to have separate contracts so you could buy a handset & keep the airtime contract the same. Its all BS coz they won't let you do that.

But I would love to see a new note, just don't think it will happen now
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
I see what you mean. I'm pretty sure the last "Note" was the 20 Ultra, and from now on it will be part of the S series, but we will have to wait and see what they say on the 9th of February.

I'm not a fan of folds and flips, I was never tempted to buy one. I think they still have some way to go.

Contracts are too complicated for me, I always buy my phones contract-free, directly from Samsung ☺️

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
GothicGeisha
Navigator
Options
I have a Z500i flip in my loft from 2004, tiny clay shell 🤣
May favourite phone I've owned was the F700v with a full touch screen & slide out keyboard in 2000, which still works, but can't do social media without launching the browser & it's now only like 2g network lol. It would be nice if Samsung reincarnated something like that lol
0 Likes