Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access "Android" on SD card after upgrading to Android 11 on Samsung Note 10+ 5g

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 03:43 AM)
Members_4Nh0AOu
First Poster
Options

This evening, I updated my S Note10+ 5G and since have been unable to access  items on the SD card. The "Android" folder is virtually empty, but when I plus this into my Alienware, I can see all the data on the card.

The phone is also very warm and struggles to charge.

1) Is there a known fix being released?

2) Is there a fast/easy way to rollback? 

4 REPLIES 4
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
do a complete factory reset of your device for the quickest way of uninstalling any update was it a system update or or Android update
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
also as well if you go to the get help section in the Samsung members app go to the phone car as various checks you can do on your device to check its performance its features and it's all-round performance I had the same phone enter buy mine from Canada to get the snapdragon version I loved that phone it was the Star Wars special didn't know until it arrived at my door turned out I got it cheaper than it would be advertised as the Star Wars edition wasn't really a performance difference just and visual difference but still keeps and downs better than Samsung's own chipset version
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
is there no way you can save the data to another device put the memory card into your note10 again send all of the data from whatever device you saver to to your Note 10 before sending it to the note 10 no format memory card so it's starting fresh then send all of the data over from your other device you just saved the data to
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Same phone, and done the update, didn't have your issue.

My advice, backup the SD contents onto your PC, then put the sd card back into your phone and format it in the phone. Then put it back into ur PC and transfer the data back. (keeping a copy on ur PC whilst you do all this, in case the card fails or the phone corrupts the sd card data)