Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

siren noise

(Topic created on: 07-09-2019 09:36 AM)
GeorgiaCyp
Apprentice
Options

I only bought my Note10 a week ago.  Last night, a loud siren noise went off.  I had to switch the phone off for it to stop

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Please close all tabs in your Web Browser.

Have you a nice weekend and welcome :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

0 Likes
Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@RpBP  ???? 

???? Please close all tabs in your Web Browser. Have you a nice weekend and welcome ????

@GeorgiaCyp  it could be a lot of things, don't you recognised the sound, don't you choose this sound for notifications ? if the s-pen is too far from the phone, an alarm will sound to warn you so that you do not lose it. It may be this alarm that you heard. On your side, did you found what happened ?

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI, cliquez ici : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography , if YES, Click here : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Good mornig and yes, close all tabs stored in your Web Browser as you can read, it's my tips, have you any problem?

All joined BT device has a sound if you lost the field or connection, good.

Bye and have you a good day.

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Also customer could check reverse cronograph and check if it was inserted an alarm automatily by bixby or by voice or manually, but any device emite sound without programation or randoly.

@Cassidy007 , continue with customer if it's necessary, thank all

0 Likes
GeorgiaCyp
Apprentice
Options

It did not happen again,but I heard about the same thing with Note and issue with motherboard

0 Likes
GeorgiaCyp
Apprentice
Options

Thank u. I will check

0 Likes
GeorgiaCyp
Apprentice
Options

Nothing was programmed... it did not happen again but really worried since this is a new phone

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Don't worry Mrs. or Mr.  GeorgiaCyp, when we buy a new mobile usually we touch in a few places to set and somaone could insert a programed notification or let a web page with sounds open or or something described above .

If you continue with the problem, do not hesitate to contact us and we will try to help you as well as possible.

Bye and thank for feedback, you can close thread and mark as solution if some information work with you and if you have the misterious sound again and you can check our tips before restart :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

About motherboard, you can speak with other owners and ask about it here or in other place.

I have a Samsung S8+ and S9+, predecesor of S10+ or Note10+5G, and I have not issues.

Please if you have not enought 5G where you are living, please select 4G LTE as default mode while Providers finish a complete installation of 5G in the World.

0 Likes