Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

security update issue

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 10:34 PM)
Bigzy85
First Poster
Options
N97xFXXS6CTGA try to update to new patch downloads fine but when installing stops at 26 percent and phone just reboots. The says firmware update failed contact samsung centre
19 REPLIES 19
littlepuppydogwoff
First Poster
Options
I bet very good quality dud
0 Likes
Flawood
Pioneer
Options
I am affected as well note 10+5G. loads of users also reported the issue update downloads and then on install at 26% aborts and reboots you then get an error message, update is corrupt you phone is perfect, report via members app and send @samsunguk a message on twitter the more people shouting the quicker the fix
littlepuppydogwoff
First Poster
Options
I could be wrong but think when the software reaches a certain point of its own protocol its a dead duck in the water your phone.
0 Likes
littlepuppydogwoff
First Poster
Options
there are lots of dud smartphones that look the real deal but there only good clones
0 Likes
Flawood
Pioneer
Options
I have the real deal and can confirm the same issue as described above phone is fine the software update is at fault
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm also having the same problem on my Note 10+ 5G running the unlocked BTU firmware
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm having the same issue and my phone is a genuine Note 10+ 5G purchased from Samsung. it's a software issue.
littlepuppydogwoff
First Poster
Options
I have an issue with S10+
the sound of all my phone calls is very very low so low in fact that it is impossible to hear at the other end and each one complains of sound Quality.
0 Likes
Flawood
Pioneer
Options
all note 10+ 5g users seem to be affected I sent messages to @Samsunguk to highlight the issue, once they reply I will update the thread