Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

note 10 plus software update not working with galaxy theme

(Topic created on: 11-04-2020 07:19 AM)
Jason24
Explorer
Options

I like the galaxy theme keyboards and after the software update I got on April 1st, the theme background applies but not the keyboard. Does this happen to any one else? 

35 REPLIES 35
Britny_1111
First Poster
Options

I'm so glad that I found this post, I felt so alone regarding this issue. I literally only purchase themes that have nice keyboards and have spent countless dollars on these, only to find that now, my money has been spent in vain. I'm very upset! I cannot stand these ugly, plain keyboards 😭 

0 Likes
gazerr
Student
Options
@sjeanlynk thats samsung cloud data thats nothing todo with themes thats todo with saving stuff on keyboards that saves to samsung cloud totally different thing
0 Likes
gclewell49
First Poster
Options

The keyboard doesn't work with color.

0 Likes
Jason24
Explorer
Options

Oh I didn't see this before.  Thanks for the update. Wow, is there any reason Why they did this? It really makes the experiance of Customization abit bland now. 

0 Likes
Juanby
Apprentice
Options

I was tripping too because I didn't have this issue but going from dark mode to light did the trick, I'm happy again lol

0 Likes
Bevyd84
First Poster
Options

Sooo has this been resolved yet? I have so much money in themes since starting with the Note 3 and having every note phone until 10+.. time to upgrade again but not going to stay with Samsung if this is still an issue. Thanks for help.

0 Likes