Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 plus OFFICIAL screen protector

(Topic created on: 16-10-2019 03:46 PM)
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options

Can anyone confirm if I am able to buy official replacement screen protectors for the Note 10 plus in the UK? There are none on the Samsung Online Store ( only for the S10 plus which also came with one pre installed ) and apparently none in the Experience Stores. 

The one that is pre installed will need replacing at some point and I would be interested to continue having the genuine Samsung one.

So far, Samsung UK have not provided a clear answer to this. 

Thank you! 

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
91 REPLIES 91
Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

If i remember, you were supposed to put something on the Samsung screen protector like me ?

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI, cliquez ici : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography , if YES, Click here : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options

@Cassidy007 wrote:

If i remember, you were supposed to put something on the Samsung screen protector like me ?

I did not take the original one off yet. My partner did, and is now using a Zagg Ultra Clear screen protector which has started to peel off the edges..

MadalinK
Hotshot
Options

Just to revive this thread for anyone who is still interested in the genuine screen protectors and knows what was discussed here about this, I may have some info very soon.

Cosmic730
Pioneer
Options
Great, thanks for the update. I've held off from using the screen protector from Zagg. Hopefully there's some good news from your enquiries.
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options

Right, so here it goes. 

I have had news from Samsung UK that these are not available to be purchased by members of the public online or in stores, BUT Samsung Experience Stores or Support Centres WOULD BE ABLE to fit one of these at a cost. 

That's all I know. The next step for me is now to go to a Samsung Experience Store and ask for more details. 

I have no other details like pricing or which locations are able to provide this service. 

Samsung has been chasing this for me for weeks so I am very grateful for that. 

0 Likes
Samantha22
Explorer
Options

Thank you @MadalinK  for working on this. Will be interesting to see how much it will cost. 

StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@StellarTraveler wrote:

@MadalinK wrote:

I've only had the Note 10 for literally 1 month and I already have a big scratch on my screen protector - I don't even know how I managed to get it. I am very careful how I handle the phone.

I was browsing and kept blowing on the screen thinking it was a hair, until I realised it was a scratch :face-with-rolling-eyes:

This has not happened to me in a very long time.

So I was very grateful that it was on the screen but now it looks horrible and I need to find a replacement very soon.

IMG-20191105-WA0004.jpg

The user awareness is the first protector, and scratches occur out of abrasive contact only. go whitestone dome and done.

WHERES the likes and love

0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options

It happened again  :serious-face-with-symbols-covering-mouth:

This time I have no choice but to go and ask Samsung for a replacement. Wish me luck....

IMG-20191116-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20191116-WA0002.jpg

0 Likes
Cosmic730
Pioneer
Options
Is that the replacement you got from Samsung or is it third party?
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options

@Cosmic730 wrote:
Is that the replacement you got from Samsung or is it third party?

No, that's the original one that came with the phone.

I went in a Samsung Experience Store and there are no replacement ones available in the whole of the UK :shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

So I have to find an alternative.......

0 Likes