Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 10 cracked screen

(Topic created on: 29/09/19 11:35)
dcavni
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series

A month old. From day 1 in Spigen Ultra Hybrid case and last two weeks with Whitestone dome screen protector. I took it from the pocket in the evening (i was driving with the car before when i put it in the pocket after a call and it was ok) and found this. It cracked above the power button throughout the whole screen. The crack on the screen protector above that one was made by me, when i was checking if the screen actualy cracked. The screen and touch still works fine. How is this even possible, that the screen cracks inside the front pants pocket by itself? Aren't phones designed for carrying them in pocket? There was nothing else in the pocket that could cause the crack and also, the crack started at the very beggining of the glass 2 mm inside the case. I found some simillar cases of spontaneus cracks in the same way on the Samsung phones on the internet. It looks like manufacture defect, but how to proove it to the Samsung service center? I have had only Samsung phones until now and also in the family we have 3 more and not even 1 had a broken screen until now. I will certanly rethink my brand decision if i will have to pay for apparent manufacturing defect even for the price of loosing S-pen.

The realy expensive phone is becoming even more expensive...

92 REPLIES 92
Malleybo
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series

Wow, My screen crack is almost identical to yours!

0 Likes
touki
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series

Yep, me too. Although it is clear Samsung do not care.

0 Likes
damngood
Back for More
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series

same issue with my note 10+

0 Likes