Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+ Air actions

(Topic created on: 24-09-2022 09:38 AM)
Pejam
First Poster
Options

My S Pen air actions has stopped working. S Pen works as normal apart from air actions. I have tried every suggestion I can find, but nothing works to get it connected. Is this a software bug ?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Pejam: If you place your S Pen in its holster, then head to Settings > Advanced Features > S Pen > Air Action > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Reset S Pen, does this help at all? If not, leave the S Pen in its holster, then press the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. 

0 Likes
Pejam
First Poster
Options
Hi Andrew, thanks for your reply. Nothing works - have tried both of your suggestions already. There appear to be a few software glitches at the moment so wondering if it's to do with that ? On re-starting, I often get a voicemail symbol appear, when there is no voicemail message - have to clear phone cache to get rid of that. Smart unlock has just disappeared yesterday and a quick Google showed it's a k own glitch. Hopefully a new software update will fix these things.
0 Likes