Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Network Connection on my Note10 +

(Topic created on: 02-10-2020 06:45 PM)
BKG1215
First Poster
Options

phone was working fine all day yesterday, as soon as I get home it suddenly stopped working. "No Network Connection" is what its saying. Im unable to send text messages or make phone calls. I called AT&T and worked through a few steps and nothing. They said its not showing any outages in the area but would make a claim. I did notice that when I drove one way away from my house that it would go in and out of signal. Calls would drop but I could still send text messages. I went to the AT&T Store where they replaced my sim card and still wont work. Drove the opposite way from my house and I got full signal on my phone again, I could send text messages and phone calls but the internet data was really slow. Today I have been to different areas around my city (due to my job) and the network connection goes in and out depending where I am. Has anyone had any issues similar to this and have figured out a solution? I have done everything I can think of except for factory reset.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Suaffa
First Poster
Options
hi
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Well if its area specific like you said you get full signal a way from home then it seems like it's not a fault with your phone.
0 Likes