Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gpay error after the February security patch Safety net failed

(Topic created on: 17-02-2022 01:20 PM)
Splash105
Explorer
Options
Hello. I'm having an issue with Gpay it's now unusable saying my device doesn't meet security standards.. I have had no problems using it until today. I was recommended to download an app from the play store to check Google SafetyNet and it's telling me CTS Profile mismatch. There is no unauthorised software on my phone. What could be the problem?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@Splash105: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Can you try opening the Google Play Store > Tap your profile in the top right > Play Protect > Play Protect Certification. Is your Note 10 listed here? If not, please reach out to Google Support directly to report the issue, and an advisor will be able to assist you further. In the meantime, head to Settings > Google > Settings For Google Apps > Google Pay, and explore your options here. 

0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Make sure the Google play store and Google play services are up to date.
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Try clearing the cache for Google Pay, then restart device. I had same issue after moving from A12 Beta to official version. Cache clear sorted it.
0 Likes
Splash105
Explorer
Options
Thanks for your comment, I've went and done that but unfortunately it's still the same.
0 Likes
Splash105
Explorer
Options
Thanks for your comment, Play Protect is there but there isn't an option to open Play Protect Certification to check. I've talked to Google and they say contact Samsung 🙈
0 Likes
Splash105
Explorer
Options
Ok I've found it, the certification is in another spot and it turns out my device isn't registered for some odd reason, I'll go back to Google thanks.
0 Likes
Splash105
Explorer
Options
Thanks for your comment.
That hasn't worked either unfortunately, I have just discovered though that my device isn't actually registered for Play Protect Certification, I found a way to register my device via Google's registration page but it's still saying the same so I'm going to ask Google to investigate.
0 Likes