Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs on One UI 3.0

(Topic created on: 01-01-2021 08:52 PM)
KosmasK
Navigator
Options
I 've found two minor bugs on one UI 3.0. 
The first one is that the icon of the Samsung Buds Live, on the list of bluetooth devices has been replaced by Samsung Buds pro icon. It's really frustrating. 
And the second one, that the only way to enter recovery mode is to plug the headphones or the 3.5mm jack adaptor to the type c USB.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
PaulyT
First Poster
Options
I've had the same issue with recovery mode. I haven't tried plugging the headphones in but I can't get into recovery mode the normal way.
0 Likes
pimpyouriphone
First Poster
Options
yeah headphones were a last resort. got me into recovery mode though. don't think this one ui3.0 is anywhere near finished. very disappointing tbh that there's so many bugs still.
0 Likes
KosmasK
Navigator
Options
Also, since today 01/01/2021 the battery stats in device care have been deleted, and you don't have any info about the battery usage.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The recovery mode isn't just a One Ui 3.0 glitch unfortunately. I'm on One Ui 2.5 and have to plug in to a computer or use the headphone option to be able to clear the phone's System Cache Files. 

It seems the battery graph has been hit by One Ui 3.0 and hopefully should resolve by the 8.1.21.

This is discussed in Samsung galaxy-note20-note20-ultra-5g/battery-graph. 

That's interesting about the Samsung Buds Live icon issue which I haven't seen before !

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes