Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

ANDROID 12 with ONE UI 4.0 update on N-976B

(Topic created on: 22-01-2022 12:09 PM)
AlexNov
Apprentice
Options

Hello dear community!My name is Alex I bought my Note 10Plus 5G device in Edinburgh,I ordered it almost on a release date. Now I'm currently living at Ukraine and I wonder if I'll receive my Android 12 update with ONE UI 4.0 on time,or I'll have to wait due to region missmatches!?N-976B model was not supposed to sell at Ukraine! Can anyone handle it?Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GothicGeisha
Navigator
Options
Oooo that's an interesting one, does it not show when you look for the roll out information, I was able to find it once via the Samsung website, don't ask me how though lol, sort of stumbled across it, it's a huge list.
Also I don't know if it would matter about your data connection ie: UK sim & roaming or Ukrainian local/WiFi.
Try & find that update list to see if Ukraine is on there or a nearest country, but that one ui 4.0 isn't locked to just Note 10 phones, so all newer phones will get the update at some point in the future if they haven't already.
I also have Note 10+5g which is still on 3.1 updated in Jan 8th this year.

You'll need to find your specific basband version number & build number, some also have android letters in the update ie: R & Q. You can find all that info in settings>software info, also check the phone status to see if it still says "official" meaning its not been jailbroken etc.

Here's the info link for that last security update, find your phones info & see if it's had this latest patch too, if it has i think you'll be fine for the next UI update.

Sorry I can't help you more.

GothicGeisha

https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-N976B/BTU/doc.html

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
GothicGeisha
Navigator
Options
Oooo that's an interesting one, does it not show when you look for the roll out information, I was able to find it once via the Samsung website, don't ask me how though lol, sort of stumbled across it, it's a huge list.
Also I don't know if it would matter about your data connection ie: UK sim & roaming or Ukrainian local/WiFi.
Try & find that update list to see if Ukraine is on there or a nearest country, but that one ui 4.0 isn't locked to just Note 10 phones, so all newer phones will get the update at some point in the future if they haven't already.
I also have Note 10+5g which is still on 3.1 updated in Jan 8th this year.

You'll need to find your specific basband version number & build number, some also have android letters in the update ie: R & Q. You can find all that info in settings>software info, also check the phone status to see if it still says "official" meaning its not been jailbroken etc.

Here's the info link for that last security update, find your phones info & see if it's had this latest patch too, if it has i think you'll be fine for the next UI update.

Sorry I can't help you more.

GothicGeisha

https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-N976B/BTU/doc.html

INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
Good question. This most depends on CSC. If you have carrier branded then update is released by carrier approve. If you have unbranded then by Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
AlexNov
Apprentice
Options

GothicGeisha,much thanks  for your immidiate response to my matter!My device was oficially bought at Samsung store Edinburgh. I received my last update on January,5 that was a security patch for December. I'm pretty sure that everything will be fine with Android 12 update,just wanted someone to specify dates!

0 Likes
Tezz
Voyager
Options
I have the Note 10+ 5G in the UK. And still no android 12...
0 Likes
AlexNov
Apprentice
Options

Hey,Tezz I've just received Android 12 with ONE UI 4.Just sharing with you latest info about the update,check your update center!It should be available right now

Tezz
Voyager
Options
Thanks dude. Just checked and downloading now. Let's see
0 Likes
Tezz
Voyager
Options
I got the update. But none of the new features like the pull down from the top is still the same.
0 Likes