Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 update

(Topic created on: 01-01-2022 02:11 PM)
Mikesam
First Poster
Options
Hi everyone. 
I hope you're okay and enjoying the festivities. 

Does anyone know if Android 12 upgrade is out for Samsung note 12 series? 

Alternatively, if it's not out yet, please let me know how to get the bata version. 

Thank you. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@Mikesam: If you're referring to the Note 10, then I believe that the update is due to be rolled out very soon, although I don't have any official details to share at this time. If you head to Settings > Software Update > Auto Download Over Wi-Fi, and toggle this option on, then you'll be able to download Android 12 as an when it becomes available in your region. You can also stay tuned to the Samsung Members app > Bell icon > Notices, where an Android 12 release schedule will be published for all eligible models. 

Mikesam
First Poster
Options
@Andrew: Thank you for the information, and correction. Yes, I was referring to the Note 10 series, typo error.

Do you by any chance know how to get the bata version?

Kind regards.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
the Beta program is closed because the official versions have been released
Mikesam
First Poster
Options
@LOOK18: Thanks for letting me know. I guess, I'll have to wait for the official version. I made to understand the official version for Note 10 series has been released. Hopefully, We'll receive it in the UK, by next week.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
it is not known how long we have to wait ... I too have a Note 20 Ultra and I'm waiting for the update only for this Samsung Uk is the worst in the world
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Samsung Uk is always the latest to launch updates for its devices ... it also does ridiculous promotions in comparison with other countries that's why many Samsung users switch to Iphone