Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 One UI 3.0 Update UK

(Topic created on: 10-01-2021 08:50 PM)
Mouse7
Pathfinder
Options
Does anyone know when the UK will get the Android 11 One UI 3.0 update as it seems to be available in some countries now.
Samsung,s updates are released in a disorderly way with neighbouring countries getting updated day's or week's apart. 
9 REPLIES 9
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
The update this month but no dates. I received a notification on my sasmung member app notification inbox.

Screenshot_20210107-153944_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Mouse7
Pathfinder
Options
yes that's what I have seen, but it doesn't mention what date for what country which would help.
if people know the date in advance then you could make sure that the battery was sufficiently charged, had to leave the last update till I charged my phone (I know its silly but I'm that sort of person).
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
maybe the same date as ur last update and its defo uk update
0 Likes
Paulo1
Student
Options
hello my note 20 ultra updated end of dec
0 Likes
shekhar1
First Poster
Options

when will i get android 11 on my note 10 plus

0 Likes
hmmmmmmmmm
Pioneer
Options
very soon they have already released it for note 10 plus in some regions so it should be very soon probably mid jan or February time along with s10 s10e and s10 plus with a few other devices receiving one ui 3 android 11 update so very very soon it should appear on your phone could be in a week or two i don't know but thats my best guess looking at samsungs history of updates
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
It will be released in Feb for the Note 10+.
But don't get too hyped for it, if you spend enough time in this community you will see it is still full of bugs.

Screenshot_20210111-025854_Samsung Members_25218.jpg

0 Likes
norbi18092007
Journeyman
Options
you will get it in FEBRUARY 2021
ThomasJ
Explorer
Options
It currently shows as releasing in February. They I have just released another in build in the beta for Note 10+ I. UK. Beta release No 4. I would guess they had a few final bugs on exynos version as snapdragon countries appear to be receiving one ui 3.
0 Likes