Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 Beta

(Topic created on: 10-10-2019 01:52 PM)
gee7255
Explorer
Options

Is there any update on Android 10 Beta release?

25 REPLIES 25
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Currently there is not any update. When there is one you can of course read it on the community :smiling-face:
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have noticed that  Android 10 Beta for Samsung  S10 phones will be coming soon to the  U.S.  ,    take it a longer wait for most of Europe.

Samsung Android 10 Beta- USA 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
gee7255
Explorer
Options

It was released at Germany today too that was why I was asking.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@gee7255 wrote:

It was released at Germany today too that was why I was asking.

According to this article may be longer wait for Uk but nothing official on that yet,  advised to keep checking the Members app.  https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/samsung-android-10-beta 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Oh well, we (The Netherlands) couldn't participate in the android 9 Beta :winking-face: the final release tends to be more stable however :smiling-face:
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I tip my hat to people who wish to test the Beta versions on their phones and provide feedback to Samsung.

However I need my phone to be stable as this is my daily driver.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
cheers for the info
0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I was working in some betas before, as Bro said once time you get thw BETA you will not come back to old versions, you will need to update to the first oficial release or....

I thing that I will partipe again this time, or ONEUI 2.0 too, if I can check it and help to developpers as developper.

Without a good recovery it is a great risk for daily use and test. A multiboot could be OK but I have not modification inside this phone, I will check now it is out of warranty for hobbie :smiling-face:

StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-note-10-android-10-beta-starting-october-21/

4 days ago announced target date the 21st.

BTW. S 10 members app not letting USA to enroll as I type. App IS DOWN..