Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung note 20 ultra audio quality problem

(Topic created on: 23-03-2024 06:10 AM)
Mike9420
Student
Options

Please help me, my Samsung note 20 ultra when I record video the sound quality is very poor, this is only in video not in voice record, calling and listening music.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AtshaamY
Options

Hi @Mike9420.

Can I get some more details on your issue? Does this only happen when you're using the default Camera app to record a video or does it also happen with other apps like WhatsApp, Snapchat, etc.?

0 Likes
Mike9420
Student
Options

Hi AtshaamY,
Thank you for your reply. I got poor sound quality only on the default camera app, everything else like whatsapp, snapchat , etc has good sound quality, That is why am confused.

0 Likes
AtshaamY
Options

Thanks for confirming that. I'd suggest that you clear the cache from the Camera app. Open Settings > Apps > Tap the sort by icon next to ‘Your apps’ and make sure it's set to 'All' > Select the Camera app > Storage > Clear cache (bottom right).

Also, try updating the Camera app by opening the Galaxy Store > Menu (bottom right) > Updates. If there are any updates available, it will be listed under Updates.

0 Likes
Mike9420
Student
Options

Thank you for your help, I have tried all you mentioned but no change.

AtshaamY
Options

Hi @Mike9420.

Make sure the software on your phone is updated too. Go into Settings > Software update > Download and install.

You may start the phone in Safe Mode if the issue persists by following the steps provided on our website here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/

0 Likes