Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S pen on Note 10+ is to sensitive

(Topic created on: 07-10-2019 10:20 PM)
Wootton27
Explorer
Options

I hope someone can help me, but I find the s pen on the note 10 infuriating.  Everytime I remove it from the phone to use, bring it near to the screen it starts to interact with the screen but it is around 15mm away from the screen, so trying to swipe type is almost impossible, on screen writing is just as difficult and makes the s pen unusable.

12 REPLIES 12
ansonpope
First Poster
Options

My S Pen started doing this as well. Recently had the screen replaced due to a crack and read somewhere that that could screw up the sensitivity. Regardless, came in here and read through. I didn't even remove the pen tip, just sort of pushed it in a bit and it works fine.

Who knows?

0 Likes
BjBC
First Poster
Options

I have been having the same issue. Today I found out there is a tool in the box to remove the tip. I took it out and gently cleaned the tip and the inside of the opening. My pen works great now.

0 Likes
PatrickP1
First Poster
Options

Tried the idea of pulling the tip and cleaning it and it worked. Used a tweezer since I could not readily locate the puller that came with it. Wiped it with a clean cloth and moved it in and out a couple of times. Works like new. 

0 Likes