Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 Ultra 5G S-Pen Tips + Charger

(Topic created on: 22-08-2022 02:51 AM)
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Hey all just found my box for my Note 20 Ultra 5G I purchased it about 4 months ago sealed box I can't find my S-Pen tips does it come with any ? Also my charger has a deep scratch this is supposed to be brand new see pic 

Brand new charger out just out of the box came with deep scratch what is this Samsung ? 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've owned two Samsung Note²⁰ phone's and both did not come with sPen extra tips  @N1NJATH3ORY 

A similar thread I also replied in > https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note20-series/note-20ultra-spen-spare-tips. 

In regards to a part having a scratch after owning it for " 4 months " you may have difficulty in proving this was like that as out of the box. 

It's conceivable that a part can make its way into a retail box that isn't 💯 % unmarked,  but it's then vital to report this straightaway if a part isn't in good condition or good aesthetic condition and needs replacing. 

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Yeah i know I won't get a replacement as I been using my note 10 + 5G charger but it sucks that it's got a nasty scratch just thought I'll report.

And that's really annoying they don't include s-pen nibs I'll check my note 9 box to see if that's got any if not then will have to purchase some witch is just so stupid Samsung copying ***** Apple good artist copy's great artist steals Steve job jargon
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There wasn't any in the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra either @N1NJATH3ORY 

I assume it's part of reducing their carbon footprint. 

To be honest even the Note phone's that had them included invariably stayed in the box as the nib in the sPen already is hardy enough to withstand normal usage.

Extra nibs can be purchased I believe that will fit the sPen.

I appreciate that having a part that isn't 100% pristine is annoying which is why I advise to thoroughly check all the contents as soon as possible in order to be able to get anything not happy with replaced.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "