Did you mean: 

Original topic:

note 20ultra spen spare tips

(Topic created on: 31/08/20 00:09)
stanleyc3
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi I'm just wondering that how come you don't get spare spen tips and usb to usb-c adapter with note 20 ultra but with the note 10 you do 
7 REPLIES 7
Regnarts
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Aha, I too, am curious about the missing adapters and mini grips as provided with the Note 10 Plus. I am however, not sure that spare tips for the S Pen have ever been included with new Notes. on second thought, I will dig out the Note 10 box and double check the mini grips as there is something within it that I never took the time to check out. I will confirm my findings.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Hi @stanleyc3 

The N10+ 5G did come with different s pen nibs and the nib extractor tool.

The N20 Ultra does not and also for those in the States they don't get the Akg usb-c earphones but a person can contact Samsung and have some sent.

It might be because on average a person does not have to replace the nibs of the s pen although some prefer the softer nib that used to be supplied.

Some are saying they'll use the nibs in their N10+ 5G retail bix which is fine if a person had one previously.

I'm not sure if Samsung are cost cutting.

From a post elsewhere its thought the networks could order the N20 Ultra from Samsung without earphones to keep the cost down to them but I'm not sure on the credibility of that.

In my UK version the akg earphones are in the box already.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
stanleyc3
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
yeah there in mine too but can you contact Samsung to get them
stanleyc3
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
yeah they do come with it as had them with mine
0 Likes
Regnarts
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hello all, I am reporting back as promised.
Just like @BandOfBrothers said, my Note 10 Plus did come with the adapters, spare nibs and extractor, and AKG usb-c earphones. I missed the nibs because they were placed within the extractor and though I knew there was something there, I was too excited with the then "new" Note10 Plus to care about what was hiding in a tiny case. I did mean to go back and check but never did until about a year later when I read your post. lol..!
My Eropean Version Note20 Ultra came with the AKG earphones and nothing else.
kasmot
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Also the free clear case.

Shakey-Deal
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Just wondering if tips from the Note 9 will work in the 20? I skipped the 10, and just received my 20 ultra this week. I kept the spare tips from the Note 4 and the Note 9 (I have marked the bags, just in case they differ) Of all the Note’s that I have had, I only needed to change the tip on my 9 in the last month or so. They last so well (famous last words!)

I assume that you do not get the USB adapter now as Samsung probably think that you will be upgrading from a USB C device to this, therefor no need for an adapter. 

0 Likes