Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost all colour overheats sound really it's dead

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 12:11 PM)
FluffStA
Explorer
Options
Hello im a new one so be nice my phone is either 9/10 THEY CANT Decide anyway phone gets so hot was told to.many app sound goes high then gone and since the new app as they say always add so I did now my phone is so mixed up everything just had enough I've got insurance could I ask for new one or money back anyone please 
25 REPLIES 25
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
If its hardware issue which it's sounds like depending how long ago you bought it you are covered by warranty for repair and replacement. But it's not a insurance job I don't think? It might be worth having a online chat with Samsung to find out? Good luck
FluffStA
Explorer
Options
hi its not that old only got its October but I will try anything thanks ☺
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
if it's a contract phone you should be covered I can't see why I'm not you cannot exchange it s getting touch with your provider explain to them that it's a hardware issue and by rights they should replace it
FluffStA
Explorer
Options
that what I was told so that what I'm gonna do thanks 😊
0 Likes
BUSSYQUEEN
First Poster
Options
hello hope you've contacted SAMSUNG to sort out the issue and keep your receipt intact with phone packages it came with
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
sounds like you are leaving far too many apps open on your phone. this would cause the cpu to overheat, and it gets to a stage where, because these open apps are hogging the cpu, there is not enough wriggle room for the audio to play, hence it crashes. try using your phone without so many open apps running in the background.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi I'm not trying to be rude but I didn't understand a word of that.
0 Likes
FluffStA
Explorer
Options
how do I turn them off
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
scroll up from the bottom of your screen to see all open apps, then swipe them off your screen (usually by swiping each app to the top of your screen).