Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half airplane mode

(Topic created on: 06-02-2024 10:52 PM)
Melvinatari
First Poster
Options

I changed my sim card in my note 10 plus device which was working perfectly and suddenly noticed that there was no network. The no network symbol (cross within a circle) was displayed above and the airplane mode button had a light blue colour. The sim was perfectly okay and worked in other devices. I tried putting my old sim card back and had the same problem.i have tried every solution online but nothing seems to work.I went to a a mobile phone repairer but the issue couldn't be fixed.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AtshaamY
Options

If you're still having this problem, there are a few things I'd suggest you try, @Melvinatari.

1. Make sure Flight Mode isn’t turned on by going to Settings > Connections > Toggle off Flight Mode.

2. Make sure that your phone's software is updated. You can check for available updates in Settings > Software update > Download and install.

3. Start the phone in Safe Mode by following the steps provided on our website here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/

0 Likes
Members_N97wncr
First Poster
Options

Hiya, I'm also having the same problem but I can't seem to fix it with the above methods. In my settings it shows that flight mode is off yet in quick settings it shows as on but I can't turn it off?

I attached an image so it might be a little easier to understand

image_2024-03-28_122916344.png

0 Likes