Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Bridge

(Topic created on: 12-03-2024 12:04 PM)
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
These are taken from the S24U. All taken with 12M setting, warm filter (my favourite filter) and the Zoomed ship is taken from the bridge.
The scenery was beautiful, but the camera picked some colours which to my eye made the picture look better. I generally appreciate a bit of enhancement from the camera, rather than the pictures looking plain, although some look more vivid and some more plain, depending on the zoom.
Also I have found a new feature on my gallery, you can make 24 hr time lapse if you press on the 'i' button underneath the picture, and on the left side corner you will have the option to make 24 hr time lapse.
Can't remember all the zooms correctly, but I hope I am right about most of them.

1x 12 MP

10x zoom 12 MP

1 x 12 MP

0.6x (I think) 12 MP

30x zoom 12 MP

10x zoom 12 MP

30x zoom 12 MP

20 REPLIES 20
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
In my opinion it's not a bad thing itself that the camera software is doing processing of the picture to make it better, I believe this is a positive feature, it's just bad because the processing is excessive and I believe the customer should be let to chose themselves the level of processing of the picture that they want, and even if the phone is doing some processing after you take the picture, it's a good thing, but it shouldn't be so excessive as to lose from the picture quality.
0 Likes
GeoPan
Pathfinder
Options
Have a look and tell me if that's a good thing what a phone doing. Zoom in and see that it blend the bird with the background and also it doesn't look natural. It looks like someone painted that birdS24ultra1_1000004574_1710342993.jpg
GeoPan
Pathfinder
Options
By the way the bird got legs and fully nose, and by looking this now I uploaded it it looks better than what it is 😂😂
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
One of the best things I like about this camera are the colours, I am not even going into that field, because the colours are just gorgeous.
As about the zoom, I know by now that it's not great, eventhough it's much better since the last update. The zoom is a compromise, but I hope Samsung will surprise us with an update.
The zoom is very powerful though, about the best for every phone.
Just taking the phone out of my pocket and taking a picture by quickly accessing the zoom and be able to take a picture of something far away with pretty much detail and good colours is just about the best things I have because of this phone. The experience is absolutely great.
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Your bird is gorgeous by the way, I understand your comments and critiques from the point of view of a professional photographer, I really hope you get what you want. 👍
0 Likes
GeoPan
Pathfinder
Options
I disagree about the camera. As I am into photography I see things that shouldn't be there or faults. Normally I shoot manually and raw files, but as this phone it keeps processing the photos automatically no matter how you take the pictures is not point. For the moment I will still carry with me my S23, and won't left behind my z9 and Dslr as well
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
It's your opinion, and as I said, I see your point of view and I hope you will get what you want, as for me, although I will not hide it that I want better, I am happy with this camera as I it is right now, and for me it's an exceptionally good camera.
GeoPan
Pathfinder
Options
One of this is with a Dslr and the other with the S21 5g edited on PC. Both very acceptable. On the S24 you can't do anything with out loosing more details. They may look good on social media but not on PC, or if you want to print it. Also on previous S phones, S23, S22, S21 etc you can edit the photos on the phone with Lightroom, snapseed and other software and you can get crystal clear photos 1710346684335.jpg_GEO9617_1000003938_1709221260.jpg
0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I have also said that in a feedback and also in a thread on this forum, and by all means, I hope that Samsung will hear us, but I am still not going to say that the camera is bad, because I love it 10000000%.
0 Likes
GeoPan
Pathfinder
Options
If you want to get more out of it download from Samsung app store the camera assistant. You can tweak with settings on your needs plus you can get 100x zoom. It works good especially on 12MP