Did you mean: 

Original topic:

ONE UI 3.0 Android 11 BETA UK

(Topic created on: 06/12/20 01:27)
Franciemccool
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Fold2 | Galaxy Fold 5G
When is the beta coming to the UK for the z fold 5g cant believe use have released it to the note 20 and s20 series but ignore the flagship z flip and fold 2
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
they don't just ignore the flagship 🤦 the S20 is a flagship they need to beta test it first then fix any bugs it will be out laye December early January.
Simonh1970
Apprentice
Options
I also believe that customers that pay a premium price for a handset should be given priority over others that have paid nearly half the price they have but it seems these phones come with a premium price tag but not a premium service...
Mekerz
Explorer
Options
This is actually getting ridiculous now, there's Samsung A and M series handsets getting official Android 11 OneUI 3.0 builds now. Starting to question why I trusted Samsung in the first place, nothing software update wise has improved since the Galaxy S7 which was the last Samsung phone I owned until the Fold2 (was with Pixels).
Franciemccool
Explorer
Options
yes I seen that its a joke why are we updating low end phones and ignoring the £2000 models
0 Likes
Annie989
Navigator
Options
feb
0 Likes
Franciemccool
Explorer
Options
what a joke yet the s10 line is now on its 4th beta
0 Likes
Mekerz
Explorer
Options
This has apparently started rolling out in Germany, hopefully the UK see it soon rather than waiting until Feb. Who knows.

6vE2y8k_3085.jpg

Mekerz
Explorer
Options
I've just updated manually using Odin (official firmware package so it didn't trip Knox). Usually I would be patient but I've been waiting for Android 11 because the new in-line password filling via the keyboard\IME is so much better. Also noticed that WiFi calling is enabled for me now, previously it wasn't (I'm with Smarty Network)
Franciemccool
Explorer
Options
I did the same
0 Likes