Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-calling not working

(Topic created on: 11-10-2022 11:30 AM)
djbre58
First Poster
Options
Hello,
I've just upgraded to a A13 and can not find or get wi-fi calling to work but had it on my A21.
It's listed in my Vodaphone account but not on the phone, anyone else come across this with the A13?
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As this is a Network driven feature I'd suggest to contact Vodafone Customer Support or their Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM and ask them to send an OTA ' over the air configuration ' so the files are sent to the phone and then you should see the settings in the phone to activate.

From Vodafone UK > How-do-I-set-up-WiFi-Calling. 

If you can't turn on WiFi Calling on your phone, check that it's turned on in your My Vodafone account:

• My Vodafone > Services and Extras > Calling options

• My Vodafone app > Manage Bars & Extras > Buy and manage extras > Calling options  "

Did Vodafone supply the phone directly  ?

I ask because on their support pages Vodafone state " All these phones support both WiFi and 4G Calling when bought from us. Please note that phones bought from other UK network providers and third parties are unlikely to support Vodafone WiFi and 4G Calling – with the exception of iPhones, which should work regardless "

@djbre58 

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes