Chiudi

What are you looking for?

annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

What is wrong with the A55's colors?

(Argomento creato il giorno: 30-07-2024 09:27 PM)
107 Visualizzazioni
Justxmegh
Apprentice
Opzioni
Yall need to fix these colours it's hurting my eyes and I just bought the phone today. The colours are so muted and it makes my eyes hurt cuz if I keep the brightness low I can't see ***** and if I keep the brightness high I get blindness.
Please fix this
3 Risposte
s10lite677
Journeyman
Opzioni
Same problem. Like if there are filters
0 Likes
MalinoisK9
Samsung Members Star ★
Opzioni
HI, go to: - Settings - Screen - select 'Auto Brightness', so that it automatically adjusts the brightness based on the intensity of the ambient or external light - also click on 'Eye Protection' (see screenshot), where you can limit the blue light using warmer colors; selecting 'Adaptive' will adjust the screen colors based on the time of day, while on 'Customize' you can adjust the color temperature as you prefer even by setting a program.1722392070434.jpg1722392070466.jpg
Riccardo_F
Expert
Opzioni

Ciao @Justxmegh,

benvenuto nella nostra Community!

Mi spiace per questa situazione. Ti rispondo direttamente in italiano in quanto vedo che hai scritto altri post in italiano, per cui onde evitare confusione, continuerei la conversazione nella lingua principale della nostra Community.

Fatta questa premessa, hai avuto modo di seguire le indicazioni fornite da @MalinoisK9?

Facci sapere, ciao!

Riccardo
Samsung Community Expert
0 Likes