Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USE FLASHLIGHT WITH CAMERA!!!

(Topic created on: 20-03-2022 05:28 PM)
Members_uWo5OsC
Student
Options

So annoyed at this small oversight. I want to be able to use the flashlight AND the camera, SIMULATANEOUSLY.

YES, it IS possible. IF you record a video at the same time. Can we not just get this to work but without having to make and delete a video as well?

How do I make a feature request?

6 REPLIES 6
Members_uWo5OsC
Student
Options

I know you've seen this Samsung rep! Respond! I demand it!

Members_A6s1Kjy
Apprentice
Options

The lighting when taking a photo is, for example, in MIUI and I often used it, thanks to the lighting you can properly set the camera in difficult conditions, but I mostly used it for macro photos of electronics or photos of electricity / water meter readings. I am disappointed that the Samsung camera does not have such a basic option.

BobT36
Journeyman
Options

+1 to this. Just come to take a picture of my metres with my new S23 and find that it doesn't have a "torch" mode when using the camera. 

My 8 year old phone has that!!! Sure the pictures came out fine with the normal "flash" but I wasn't able to SEE if they would beforehand, in my dark meter cupboard. Sometimes the "Flash" can also cause glare on the meter screens so using the "torch" mode made sure I was taking the pic in a way that they could be read. 

I don't get why "on" (rather than "flash") isn't an option in the Flash settings, yet my hideously old phone can do it just fine. Come on Samsung, stop going backwards! 

liava
First Poster
Options

Have you found a workaround yet?

0 Likes
BobT36
Journeyman
Options

Using the "Magnifier" camera may work as a suitable workaround, that allows the Torch to be active at the same time.

0 Likes
eon11
First Poster
Options

Why can't Samsung camera enable torch light options 

0 Likes