Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Txt message issues

(Topic created on: 20-02-2022 05:44 PM)
kaggie
First Poster
Options
For some reason I've stopped receiving messages from someone on EE network, I'm O2. Any ideas? Have done update, switched on off etc to no avail. Number not blocked either way can make and receive calls to said person and message via WhatsApp. TIA
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
scumpy
Explorer
Options
I'm on o2 and I was having the same problems, I downloaded o2's my network and found out a mast was down. Left my contact number and they text me after a couple of hours to say all was working properly again, I checked and it was.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Try deleting the number from the phone along with all call and text history connected to that number and then try adding the contect again and try and or send the text without firet adding the number to your contacts.

As a process of elimination please try your sim card in another phone to rule out the phone as the potential issue @kaggie 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AndySL
First Poster
Options
Having same problem since last update, not receiving texts from people on ee. Believe me I've tried everything, new sim, factory reset, the works. Samsung no help either. New phone, Samsung can pay for it, it's their mess.
0 Likes